Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm not dead yet!

The past month or so, computer-wise, have been kind of like electronic purgatory. My laptop was finally pronounced dead, so I've reclaimed my ancient desktop from home and am finally reconnected to the internet. So that explains the utter lack of posts, if anyone was wondering.

Sadly, all of my fun pictures are still on my laptop's hard drive, so I'll see if I can find something cool on this one. :D

Television!

My Hulu queue is backed up again, with 21 items. They are as follows:

  • Lost - 1
  • SNL - 1
  • Dead Like Me - 5
  • Caprica - 4
  • Psych - 4
  • Merlin - 2
  • V - 4
Merlin has actually already been through my queue once, but I didn't seem much of it again. I might give it another shot, though. I mean, Anthony Head plays Uther, so it's kind of worth it to see Giles, even if he's a very un-Giles-y jerk.
I'm really enjoying Caprica. I knew with Jane Espenson (have I talked about that time she replied to my tweet? It was amazing.) as showrunner it would be awesome, but I'm getting into the story more than I expected. Of course, I'm a little behind, but I should remedy that soon.
I'm a little disappointed with the way this season of The Office is going, but I think it has taken a turn for the better.

A friend of mine told me about a NaNoWriMo thing in April for scriptwriters called Script Frenzy that I've decided to do. For those of you unfamiliar with NaNoWriMo, it's an awesome program for writers in November. It stands for National Novel Writing Month, and the goal is to write a 50,000 word novel in a month. Script Frenzy is kind of the same thing, but the goal is for a 100-page script.

I have an idea for a spec for The Office, so I might work on that for Script Frenzy. :)
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Anthony Head was also the father in the BBC production of "Persuasion." VERY jerk-like in that one, too!

    Script Frenzy? One word. CASTLE . . . :)

    ReplyDelete