Monday, May 10, 2010

I wear the cheese, it does not wear me.

Another school year has ended (somehow) and I wonder (yet again) how on earth I am going to make it through life with all of my marbles. It becomes increasingly more difficult to imagine a life wherein my mommy isn't helping me out with every detail of my life. However, things seem to be coming together, which is fantastic. An apartment is opening up and will be ready to move into VERY soon, and I start back to work for the summer tomorrow. The Lost series finale is coming soon, which kind of freaks me out. So much is happening. I just hope I can handle it.

So, in the tradition of my not finishing anything I start, I didn't finish my spec for Script Frenzy. April is too crazy for me as it is, that I soon found that it was just not worth it. I figure that I've at least started it, and I can finish it when I actually have time. All I need are two good scripts, and then maybe I'll actually make it. The ABC-Disney TV Writing Fellowship thing is accepting submissions, so I may try to finish my script in time to apply for that.

This is a mostly personal-update-here's-what-I-haven't-been-blogging-about-for-the-past-month post. Grades are coming out, which I'm semi-freaked about. I think if I can pass French, I can do anything, but we'll see.

Oh! I watched the first episode of Happy Town, with Amy Acker. Very, very cool. Can't wait to see more!

And, for good measure, Spike, being awesome:

No comments:

Post a Comment